PR: ICO for Authorship Tokens Will Be Open for Investors from 15th August
This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release. Authorship.com has finally opened its doors for the public by announcing […]
This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.
Authorship.com has finally opened its doors for the public by announcing the date for initial coin offering (ICO): 15th August. The much awaited ICO to buy the crypto-currency is a golden opportunity for investors and advertisers to benefit from the project that is a big step towards fulfilling the long-held dream of decentralizing the internet.
During the initial coin offering, 100 million ATS tokens – the crypto-currency that will run the platform – will be issued. According to the formulated plan, 80% of the total 100 million ATS tokens will be sold to investors, whereas the remaining 20% are reserved for the first 100,000 authors who will register at the platform. The authors will get their share of tokens on monthly basis, according to a predetermined schedule.
Authorship is a project that aims to change the essence of book publishing industry by changing the way it functions. It is going to be a website platform for all the authors, readers, publishers and translators where they cannot only interact with each other, but can also offer and avail different services.
To resolve the problems and challenges of the traditional book publishing industry that mainly affect authors, the platform will make authors take charge of their work and not give in to publishers’ unjust policies. Also, the registered authors will be able to present their works for sale to readers from all over the world.
In addition to this, Authorship will bring a host of opportunities for publishers and translators as well. So, no matter which part of the world you are living in and whether you are a reader, publisher or translator, if you are at Authorship, you will be in touch with large numbers of both established and emerging authors from all continents.
Once launched, Authorship might prove to be a revolutionary platform that facilitates and promotes the literary community across the globe. What we, along with other enthusiasts are looking forward to, is the date when the ICO will finally take place.
Get ready for the ICO, buy ATS tokens and play your role in making this promising idea of a book friendly future a reality.
This is a paid press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.